If you want to reduce your monthly utility bills, a good place to start is with a new, energy-efficient cooling system professionally installed by Pass One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning.
Upgrade your outdated AC to an energy-efficient model with a SEER rating between 13 and 20 (trust us, those are good numbers). A new AC could potentially save you thousands of dollars in utility costs throughout the life of the system. Our cooling specialists can design and install a solution for you based on your specific needs and budget. We proudly offer a straightforward pricing breakdown, so you’ll know the price down to the penny BEFORE we begin the installation of your new AC.
What to Expect from Our Installers
Our clean, competent, and courteous, NATE-certified installers provide no-hassle installation. We promise to…
- Complete the job with speed and precision
- Wear floor savers to protect your property
- Clean up any mess upon completion of the job
- Refrain from smoking or swearing in your home
- Remain polite and courteous at all times
- Care for your home throughout the installation
Once your installation is complete, if our representatives have not performed in accordance with these high standards, Pass One Hour Heating & AC will refund whatever amount of the purchase price you feel to be fair.
Trust Us For Your AC Installation
Whether you live in Marion, Carbondale, Mt. Vernon, Benton, West Frankfort, Sesser, or anywhere else in southern Illinois, you can trust Pass One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning to install the finest high-efficiency comfort systems on the market today.
Our crews are certified by Comfort Institute and we’ve proudly served southern Illinois for over 40 years.
Split System AC Units
Split system air-conditioning units are effective at providing constant comfort for your home at a price that’s easy on your utility bills. Among the most energy-efficient cooling solutions available, a split system AC allows you to control the temperature in a confined space through a zoned cooling approach.
Using an outdoor unit in conjunction with one or more indoor units, single-zone systems control the temperature in one area of your home by connecting the outdoor unit to one indoor unit. Multi-Zone systems control the temperature in multiple rooms of your home by connecting the outdoor unit to multiple indoor units. This allows you to set different temperatures in each room.
Split-systems are ideal for:
- Homes with No Ductwork: A split system is perfect for a home without ductwork because ducts are not needed.
- Room Additions: If you’re extending or adding a room, a split-system AC will cool the new area without tying into existing ductwork.
- Temperature Zoning: Unlike a central AC system with one whole-house temperature, a split system allows for different settings in each room. This can lower your utility bills.
- Comfort Control: When two residents inevitably disagree on an ideal thermostat setting, the ability to set multiple temperatures in the same home increases their comfort.
- Tidy Installation: If your home does not have ventilation systems installed, split systems will improve the climate in your home without making a mess.