1. Check all your circuit breakers or fuses. Make sure electric power’s on.
2. Go outside and check your disconnect box. Is the master switch on?
3. Check for a clogged or dirty air filter. Check your furnace fan belt. Make sure it’s not broken.
4. Check your outside unit to be sure airflow is not blocked.
5. Check the thermostat for correct setting (should be on COOL).
Okay, it’s still not working? Sorry.
This will be a flat fee – even if it takes us a couple hours, we won’t charge you any more to figure out what’s wrong.
Then, as far as service, we proudly offer proprietary Straightforward Pricing.
Our technicians will quote your costs for repair plainly and clearly. No surprises. Ever. We think that’s one of the reasons so many folks seem to be relieved to do business with us.
Plus, if we quote you regular service price, but we’re running late – that’s our fault, not yours. We will never bump you into emergency. You’ll know up-front what to expect. That’s how we’ve done business for half a century. Seems to work pretty well for everybody.
Now you know what it’ll cost to get us there.
What other questions do you have? We’re ready to help – day or night. Just contact us and you’ll be more comfortable in no time.
Three generations of experience have taught us (and thousands of customers in southern Illinois) that annual maintenance is the best small investment you can make in your comfort.
Why not learn more about the benefits of membership in our Comfort Club?